Nirmit charitable trust Trust visualize a society in which peace, justice and equality, prevail and to contribute to building an India where all people can gain access to education, healthcare, employment opportunities, economic self reliance and where all Indians can realize their full potential irrespective of caste, creed, colour, language and religion.
Our Mission :
Rebuild the human dignity of the poor and marginalized through an empowerment process and create opportunities for a sustainable society. Our mission is the bringing of educational opportunity and to promote health and social rights to those to whom such opportunities have previously been denied to poverty family circumstances or oppression. The Trust aims to work with the most marginalized members of the community and help create a safer environment for all children , especially vulnerable children, and to provide support and encouragement to help improve their living and social conditions, through rights based and ethically sound education, empowerment programmers, vocational training, protection and care and financial independence initiatives in order to help them recognize their importance and value as a responsible individual within civil society.
Believing in the concept of “Iqra” which signifies the importance of acquiring knowledge & powered by the Right to Education which entitles every child to acquire free and compulsory education, Nirmit Charitable Trust envisions the following major objectives under the Education Project :
- 01. To support the most downtrodden & deprived young Memons in the process of acquiring elementary education thus breaking all barriers towards acquisition of quality education.
- 02. To facilitate the education in line with the principles of equality of opportunity among individuals.
- 03. To Educate, Empower, Elevate the young generation of the community thus preparing them for active participation & contribution towards the community, society & finally the nation.
- 04. To promote self-sufficiency and fight against dependency thus raising the standard of living.
- 05. To fight with growing poverty, unemployment & illiteracy within the community by revolutionizing life’s through the means of education thus making them literate, employable & self sufficient.
- 06. Last but not the least, to prepare a cadre of young intellectuals within the community who could steer through the expectation of the community, society & help construct a strong nation.
We Are Node Agent Of :